• Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

good to know who you are....

This Is How To Deal With Rude Customers
    Published by djmick on March 24th, 2011

virgin blue flight attendant

I bet plenty of people would love to deal with rude customers the way a Virgin Airlines representative allegedly did with a loud and foul mouthed passenger… yeah I know, it’s probably all lies but it’s still pretty funny.

The story goes a little something like this…

An award should go to the Virgin Airlines desk attendant in Sydney some months ago for being smart and funny, while making her point, when confronted with a passenger who probably deserved to fly as cargo.

A crowded Virgin flight was cancelled after Virgin’s 767s had been withdrawn from service. A single attendant was re-booking a long line of inconvenienced travellers. Suddenly an angry passenger pushed his way to the desk. He slapped his ticket down on the counter and said, “I HAVE to be on this flight and it HAS to be FIRST CLASS”.

The attendant replied, “I’m sorry, sir. I’ll be happy to try to help you, but I’ve got to help these people first, and I’m sure we’ll be able to work something out..”

The passenger was unimpressed. He asked loudly, so that the passengers behind him could hear, “DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO I AM?”

Without hesitating, the attendant smiled and grabbed her public address microphone: “May I have your attention please, may I have your attention please, “she began – her voice heard clearly throughout the terminal.

“We have a passenger here at Desk 14 WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHO HE IS. If anyone can help him find his identity, please come to Desk 14.”

With the folks behind him in line laughing hysterically, the man glared at the Virgin attendant, gritted his teeth and said,”F… You!”

Without flinching, she smiled and said, “I’m sorry sir but you’ll have to get in line for that too.”
    http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8144/imagegat.jpg

Re: good to know who you are....

Gute Frau ! Ob die ein spezielles Training vorher bekommen hat ?
    Viele Antworten, ohne Fragen: DICKIPEDIA Hier gibt's Werkstattempfehlungen Und das ist neu im Forum: Ihr könnt Beiträge liken oder melden.

Kommentar

2005-2006: 300C Sedan 3,5 -- 2006-2010: 300C Sedan CRD -- 2010-2013: 300c Sedan CRD -- 2013-2015: Grand Cherokee CRD "S-Limited" -- seit 2015 Grand Cherokee SRT8

Kommentar

Klasse!!!
        Guckst Du mal:

DieDicke: https://www.300c-forum.de/forum/infor...16265-diedicke

SAVE the DATE:

- CDT 2017 in Kassel am 16. Juni
        - CTB 2017 in Berlin am 08. September

Kommentar

Absolut genial
          "Druckluft-Hybrid" mit fast 90PS... pro Zylinder!

Kommentar

Lädt...
          X