X

• Filter
  • Zeit
  • Anzeigen
Alles löschen
neue Beiträge

No OBDII power or Start

I have no power to my OBDII to check codes and the starter will not engage,
    all electrics work key sounds in the ign, lights come on to start when I turn the
    key to start, nothing so I thought I woiuld check trouble codes, no power to it
    There are no dealers within towing distance so I need to fix this here at home

When I turn the key the EVIC says check park assist, I see no fuses for park assist,
    checked fuse 41 its OK for park assist

My lightblue/red 12volt constant has no power, could this be the reason and why
    Catchcan,22Elite,DNX9260,DVD HR,Alpines,amp,StarTech,07-3.0CRD,314BHP-645 N/Tq,spoliers,Mesh Grill,GB roof,Kluck fenders,Passport 9500ci,Paddle shifters,6K HID,HL,FL,BU,Pillar POD,tracker,3" SS pipes no mufflers,Razor Edge,Remote Start,belly lights,LSD,Pedder,20" w/nitto,sway bars, CelticTuning remap,Lg intercooler,Tq limiter off, VIS SRT hood,GripTuning,Volant,6K LED HALOS,HL,FL,Aeroforces,REM R Brace,tranZformer,F&B Cam.VIP300,LXCustomSolutions,StopTech,No ESP

Re: No OBDII power or Start

I added 12 volt current to the wire and the OBDII worked and the car started, but I have yet to know where that lightblue/red is getting power from or what fuse, I assume I coould tap into another source light my lighter, but thats only a temperary solution, any ideas
    Catchcan,22Elite,DNX9260,DVD HR,Alpines,amp,StarTech,07-3.0CRD,314BHP-645 N/Tq,spoliers,Mesh Grill,GB roof,Kluck fenders,Passport 9500ci,Paddle shifters,6K HID,HL,FL,BU,Pillar POD,tracker,3" SS pipes no mufflers,Razor Edge,Remote Start,belly lights,LSD,Pedder,20" w/nitto,sway bars, CelticTuning remap,Lg intercooler,Tq limiter off, VIS SRT hood,GripTuning,Volant,6K LED HALOS,HL,FL,Aeroforces,REM R Brace,tranZformer,F&B Cam.VIP300,LXCustomSolutions,StopTech,No ESP

Kommentar

I found a hot wire and connected it to the lightblue/red and my remotee start, all works, but I need to know if I need a fuse in that hot wire going to the ignition harness Lightblue/red?

Kommentar

Hi

Turned out to be fuse 8 15amp in the trunk, cleared all codes,as normal again

Kommentar

Lädt...
        X